Saturday, January 22, 2011

The first song that came into my mind when I woke up today



I woke up because i felt something on my leg which tickles, tengok2 si chukey tengah gigit-gigit. sakit hati.. but the funny thing is,

the first song that came to my head was this:

Oasis : Stand By Me

That's why i searched it up at YouTube to share it on my FB(I always do that)..

I never knew what the song meant till i watched the video

NOBODY KNOWS THE WAY ITS GONNA BE

In life, we can never expect what's gonna happen to us in the future. You just gotta live with it.

But no one could live their lives on their own. That's why we should Stand by ourselves to be more careful in life

well.... that's my point of view though.







Thanks for reading.
Be generous to click on this if you could kay ^_^:



No comments:

Post a Comment