Friday, January 21, 2011

I love music so much, next thing i know

I end up making a blog so that i can share about my music life and all..

I started out doing music for fun,
then the eager to do something in the music industry builds up,

thats when i struggle..

My parents once never let me took music as a career, but now... 2011, i am a Music Student in UiTM.

Its kinda fun yet really tiring, my first composing assessment is to compose 2 songs , well. My idea is to remake my Kembali... but the hard part is i have to turn it in scores... wow.. thats just new for me... i need to install Sibelius for that.. i finished the guitar part, but my head says that i just gotta add the orchestric strings ensemble... tu yang bikin penat senarnya...

so you guys are gonna hear a new version of Kembali soon... do wait for it aite







2 comments: