Friday, February 11, 2011

The Beatles & I am Sam.... NO! Im not saying i'm Sam.. but the movie



This is a great movie. It's about a retarded father who fights for custody of his 7 year old daughter.

I'm really sensitive when it comes to a Father-Child relationship movie such as CJ7 and Papadom. because~~~....

enough of this sentimental issue!!!

Kay... on the music part

I noticed some cool statement & facts about The Beatles such as:
John Lennon was born in 9 October at Newcastle(9 letters) and live in Liverpool(9 letters as well)
and George Harrison never thought he could make a good song. But after he wrote his "Here Comes The Sun", it was one of the best song ever recorded in "Abbey Road".
-Sam said this when he wants to motivate his lawyer

There's more cool statement in this movie using The Beatles fact.

in the meantime, Nuffnang!!!!! do click it for me kay. Just Click. OK No more questions.






and another commercial. This is added to my favorite list.

Nothing's gona change my world~

No comments:

Post a Comment