Thursday, February 10, 2011

What's happening to Kembali I

Today.... i've been doing the string lines for my "Re-recorded Kembali Project"
i might use it for my Composition I assignment. well... i've just done the string lines though.

I used 2 violins, 1 cello... here's the sneak peek of what i have done

HERE'S THE VIDEO


well... ive been thinking a lot of this song... my friends and mum like this song.. but somehow i dont really like it.. it's kinda typical... you can sense an Indonesian influence in this song... well.. if you guys(...and gal) been wondering how does the old Kembali sound like,

here it is:


yes...... sangat keji... vocal out, recording pun damn doish... hahaha.. that's why i wanna re-record it...
so... wait for the new Kembali to finish kay!

2 comments:

  1. hey..nice song..im waiting for the re-recording..

    ReplyDelete
  2. use the bagpipes la scotlandish soft gothic sound..the song is already soft, make it sound a bit hard..yin and yang concept..harmonious..just a thought ;)

    ReplyDelete