Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Demo 2.1 Track 1 : She's my Princess[2009]


Here's a DIY video of this song

Composer/Lyricist : Khairul S.

I would like to talk about a girl her name's Owanee,
She's so cute and kinda sassy,
gotta love her style coz she is brandy,
She's the one im looking for, you see

She's my lullaby, and she's my coffee,
She makes me confuse, makes me feel so funny
She let me go sane, and she let me go crazy,
She let me feel like she is my entire world

[Chorus]
Coz She's My Princess,
I never get enough of her,
She's My Princess,
I never knew if I really know about her,

She's the one for me but is she gonna be the one,
I always think about?

There's always been a wall for me to reach her,
I try to climb it up, but it just gets higher,
It might be too impossible for me to reach her,
But what the heck, I'll try forever,

If it wasn't for her, I wont be changed now,
If it wasn't for her, I might be dead now,
If it wasn't for her, things gonna go down,
If it wasn't for her I wouldn't write this song.

[Repeat Chorus]


Other Lyrics:
1.She's My Princess
2.Irama Hati
3.(O Ibu) Kamek Oghang Sayang Kitak
4.Kembali
5.Fathers' Day in Chinese Way
6.Ku Berubah
7.Warna-Warni
8.Tidakkanku Biarkannya Begitu
9.BedeiBedeiBingBing
10.Ekor Cicak(feat CS110 Jul' 06 UiTM Perak)
11.Shake n Stir (DBS Cover)
12.Dahlia By the Stairs(DBS) - Hero
13.TEMJIN - Mr. Majestic

No comments:

Post a Comment