Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Demo 2.1 Track 12 : Shake n Stir (DBS Cover)[2006]

Composer : Dahlia By the Stairs(DBS)
Lyricist : Muiz DBS


Chasin life, passin it by like a rocket out of the sky
Chasin life, passin it by like a trainwreck in front of my eyes

[Pre - Chorus]
O it feels like, i'm trapped inside this whirlwind of fire
O it feels like, something inside me is coming up higher and higher

Like a storm, going strong,
Through the city of Kuala Lumpur,
Like a storm, going strong,
Hitting my home and the telephone

[Repeat Chorus]

[Chorus]
My life has been

Shaken up, Shaken up, Shaken up
Faster, Slower over again


I see 'em boats, I see 'em boats
Comin here to rescue me,
Passin' boats, passin' boats
Going away far away from

[Repeat Chorus and Pre Chorus]



Other Lyrics:
1.She's My Princess
2.Irama Hati
3.(O Ibu) Kamek Oghang Sayang Kitak
4.Kembali
5.Fathers' Day in Chinese Way
6.Ku Berubah
7.Warna-Warni
8.Tidakkanku Biarkannya Begitu
9.BedeiBedeiBingBing
10.Ekor Cicak(feat CS110 Jul' 06 UiTM Perak)
11.Shake n Stir (DBS Cover)
12.Dahlia By the Stairs(DBS) - Hero
13.TEMJIN- Mr. Majestic

No comments:

Post a Comment