Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Demo 2.1 Track 6 : Fathers' Day in Chinese Way[2009]

Composer / Lyricist : Khairul S.

DAD, is a 3-letter-special word.
DAD, is a very special person to be loved,
So DAD, I've made a very special song,
and these are the words that came from the bottom of my heart

(and I'm sorry coz I...)
I know I messed up all the time,
I admit that all those bads are mine,
It's hard for me to make you smile,
So I'll try with this song cause it's now or never

You had taught me how to be a guy,
We had shared the moments when we cry,
But I guess now I don't have the time,
But I hope you know, that I'll love you forever,

[Chorus]
Happy Fathers' Day
That is all I wanted to say
Just a 3-word-very-special-day
In a Chinese way


Other Lyrics:
1.She's My Princess
2.Irama Hati
3.(O Ibu) Kamek Oghang Sayang Kitak
4.Kembali
5.Fathers' Day in Chinese Way
6.Ku Berubah
7.Warna-Warni
8.Tidakkanku Biarkannya Begitu
9.BedeiBedeiBingBing
10.Ekor Cicak(feat CS110 Jul' 06 UiTM Perak)
11.Shake n Stir (DBS Cover)
12.Dahlia By the Stairs(DBS) - Hero
13.TEMJIN - Mr. Majestic

No comments:

Post a Comment